• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your day in court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should abandon the idea of jury service as it's unfair on the hard working tax payers of this country. Instead, they should give free cider to tramps and razor blades to monkeys. The defendant is allowed to choose which side represents him and then the monkeys and tramps fight each other.
    If the defendant's choice wins the fight, he walks free. If not, he is covered in jam and eaten alive by a pack of hungry aardvarks.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
      If not, he is covered in jam and eaten alive by a pack of hungry aardvarks.
      Or maybe something that likes jam.

Unless it's ant jam.

Comment

Or toe jam. Ewwwwwwww...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Or maybe something that likes jam.

Unless it's ant jam.
          I reckon aardvarks would go nuts over a bit of jam. For centuries they've been sniffing around Africa existing on ants. Bit of jam would make a refreshing change. The lovely ladies of the local WI could provide the jam and a nice cup of tea brewed from old donkey knackers.

Comment

Just in case some of you haven't woken up yet, these WI lovelies should blow away a few cobwebs...

Comment

mmmm....wrinkly Helen Mirren in a hat....lovely

Comment

Wasn't the jury at Socrates trial paid? The jury basically consisted of several hundred old people with jam and moneys with raxor blades...
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X