• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grandpa contractors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Funny that my views on contracting, housing and religion is just as english as yours.
    Or is it that my views on contracting, housing and religion are just as Italian as yours? After all, we live in a relative world (much to Chico's annoyance).

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Or is it that my views on contracting, housing and religion are just as Italian as yours? After all, we live in a relative world (much to Chico's annoyance).
      Dare to disagree, apart from the fact that of course individuals are different but can say that italians on average have quite different views on religion (still it's quite a big issue there), housing (if the banks were so generous as in England people would buy as much as possible) and contracting (there is not much to go contracting unless you have a very strong business network and generally people want safety with permanent jobs, which are really permanent as not as in UK).
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
      X