• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

question for the ladies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    im more than happy with gf chef, plus trying to avoid joint bank accounts and wedding bells from one woman is more than enough to keep me on my toes
    gf chef is, it seems, a little more understanding than Mrs. Dalek. If any other woman on Earth had a key to our place, I'd wake up dead with my cock sliced off and my balls in the waste disposal unit.

Comment

[QUOTE=chef;633212Blue Man Group[/QUOTE]Which version?

They are a superb show. Going to see them in Frankfurt in November.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
        gf chef is, it seems, a little more understanding than Mrs. Dalek. If any other woman on Earth had a key to our place, I'd wake up dead with my cock sliced off and my balls in the waste disposal unit.
        she had a key years before gf chef moved in, gf initially objected but then after she first lost her keys and i was away she soon relented..

i suspect that if/when we buy a place together then things would change but for now it's my place, my rules, gf has her own place but mainly uses it as a seasonal wardrobe storage facility
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Which version?

They are a superb show. Going to see them in Frankfurt in November.
          am going to see them next thursday here in stuttgart, gf chef is flying out weds-sun for a visit
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            am going to see them next thursday here in stuttgart, gf chef is flying out weds-sun for a visit
            That is the touring show I am going to see in November.

You do understand that there are more than 3 blue men? There are static shows at a number of global locations. There are about 90 blue men and which ones you see at any given location varies.

I am planning a visit to Stuttgart beer fest that weekend.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
            X