• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been offered a new contract do I go for it???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been offered a new contract do I go for it???

well - just got off the phone from my pimp - went for an interview yesturday - offered job today - its worth an extra 36k pa do I go for it ?

I think the short answer is - too bloddy right!

The only down side is I'd have to train it into town - instead of driving to the countryside......
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I normaly rate driving into the country at 36.5k pa.

dont take it
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Re:

Satisfy your greed.

Comment

Fill your boots while you can, gooner.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          well - just got off the phone from my pimp - went for an interview yesturday - offered job today - its worth an extra 36k pa do I go for it ?

I think the short answer is - too bloddy right!

The only down side is I'd have to train it into town - instead of driving to the countryside......
          Job or contract?

Where is the job 'coz if an illiterate ****** like you can get an extra 36k the rest of us should be quids in!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Job or contract?

Where is the job 'coz if an illiterate ****** like you can get an extra 36k the rest of us should be quids in!
            contract! and I not taken on for my spelling....job is in Docklands back into the banking fold for me....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

contract! and I not taken on for my spelling....job is in Docklands back into the banking fold for me....
              OK, name the client that would require professional services from an illiterate tosser like you.

Comment

now now - just because some of us can't spell as well as you Churchill it does not make as a bad person - just as looking like a dog does not make you a bad person.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I've just taken a new banking job in the country.

Comment

I used to work for a bunch of right bankers
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X