• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except that the pillock behind the wheel is not 'high performance' otherwise he wouldn't be going at such a high speed.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      If you enjoy that you make like this

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/po...tm?f=2&t=67247

Here is a BMW driver (what a shock) trying to wriggle out of a ticket for doing 97 in 60 mph zone.

"Dont forget that my car is a high perfornamce vehicle capable of out accelerating, out braking and out handling probably 95% of cars. It is probably safer at 100 mph than the average ford focus at 60 so in my opinion safety does not come into the argument."
      I blame Clarkson and immigration and wheelie bin microchipping.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave
        That's not the way I roll though
        Troll
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Troll
          Indeed. I just ask myself what would HRH say.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Yep, I've replied to that. Parking within the lines it says. There are no lines so of course that means.........
            Not only that but he claims he didn't obstruct the pedestrian access - when he clearly did - no-one with a wheelchair, pushchair etc could use that pedestrian ramp with his big ass Audi blocking it!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Indeed. I just ask myself what would HRH say.
              He would probably say something about how he took on 2 clampers when they tried to clamp his A4
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Not only that but he claims he didn't obstruct the pedestrian access - when he clearly did - no-one with a wheelchair, pushchair etc could use that pedestrian ramp with his big ass Audi blocking it!
                He's left his reg number in the parking ticket too
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by OracleSlave

Originally posted by Al27
                  I'm intrigued what 'services' he offers
                  Of course you are honey. That's not the way I roll though.

HTH.
                  B00med!

Comment

that lamma likes the word specious. He used it in a response to my post and again here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...clamped-3.html
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                      that lamma likes the word specious. He used it in a response to my post and again here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...clamped-3.html
                      Its "word of the day" on my WHSmiths desktop calender
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X