• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Do you think!!
    no, just him
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Do you think!!

Comment

Which sadly means, that Tony had an account to that site!!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes it does - I used the site for the template letters for my bank charges thing - but yes they do whinge. It's the first time I've been on there for ages though
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-markings.html

another idiot.
            Clearly blocks off an access path and possibly the gate to the side but still wants to shirk out of paying for it
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Time to start a legal argument with no basis whatsoever!
              B00med!

Comment

I have had my last 3 posts deleted by their admin but not been banned as yet!

Comment

"another idiot.
                  Clearly blocks off an access path and possibly the gate to the side but still wants to shirk out of paying for it"

Forgot to hit quote!!!!

Have you seen his pictures? The one at the back of his car clearly shows the border to the last parking bay. If where he parked was a parking bay then the marker at the end would be a T shape and not L.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"another idiot.
                    Clearly blocks off an access path and possibly the gate to the side but still wants to shirk out of paying for it"

Forgot to hit quote!!!!

Have you seen his pictures? The one at the back of his car clearly shows the border to the last parking bay. If where he parked was a parking bay then the marker at the end would be a T shape and not L.
                    Yep, I've replied to that. Parking within the lines it says. There are no lines so of course that means.........
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you enjoy that you make like this

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/po...tm?f=2&t=67247

Here is a BMW driver (what a shock) trying to wriggle out of a ticket for doing 97 in 60 mph zone.

"Dont forget that my car is a high perfornamce vehicle capable of out accelerating, out braking and out handling probably 95% of cars. It is probably safer at 100 mph than the average ford focus at 60 so in my opinion safety does not come into the argument."

Comment

Working...
                      X