• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharia Law now operating in England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    You have no commonsense Sir !! Far too many muslim women are frightened to speak out and have nowhere to hide. Your attitude and others like you allows this discrimination to continue.
    So what are you doing about it? I mean posting on here is hardly campaigning for muslim women's right is it!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      You are very naive. Do you honestly believe that muslim women want to be judged by a muslim divorce court instead of a British court to receive less money in a judgement than a man would? These women are not getting a fair deal and are obviously put under pressure to accept an unfair deal via a discriminatory process, or suffer the consequences.
      Hah! as if British society gives women a fair deal! Salaries, job prospects, career progression is all weighted toward men. Only in the courts do women have the upper hand...its time we reviewed that!
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        Hah! as if British society gives women a fair deal! Salaries, job prospects, career progression is all weighted toward men. Only in the courts do women have the upper hand...its time we reviewed that!
        <old joke alert>The women's movement would have been more successful if it had been run by men.</old joke alert>

Comment

hang on, we allow some women to be poor cooks! thats being equal!

IGMC
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            At least I wont lose my brain then.
            I think they cover that by cutting off your Bo***cks as well.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Women get pregnant and fall in and out of careers in a way that men do not. Employing women is a risk which is why they earn less. There is also not the same peer pressure on women as there is in men to be succesful in their career, so pay rates to men have a symbolic importance as to establishing how succesful they are not as important to women.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I think they cover that by cutting off your Bo***cks as well.
                damn!

mind you - they have to find them first!

Comment

To continue with my controversial theme of the day...

Men and Women are not equal...that's why we have two different words to describe them.
                  B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Women get pregnant and fall in and out of careers in a way that men do not. Employing women is a risk which is why they earn less. There is also not the same peer pressure on women as there is in men to be succesful in their career, so pay rates to men have a symbolic importance as to establishing how succesful they are not as important to women.
                    And women prefer to have men working for them than women. they are easier to manipulate.

The concerte ceiling is in part caused by other women.

Comment

Working...
                    X