• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't concentrate !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she caught me taking the piccie.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CLB9ScyrL.jpg

Comment

It is not true without a linky. You have a camera in your phone dont you? Pretend to be writing a text and press the capture button. Go on, I dare you, in fact I double dog dare you!
      If you manage to do it we will all nominate you for CUK'er of the year award

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I think she caught me taking the piccie.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CLB9ScyrL.jpg
        NSFW

(well in an open plan office anyway)

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          It is not true without a linky. You have a camera in your phone dont you? Pretend to be writing a text and press the capture button. Go on, I dare you, in fact I double dog dare you!
          Is this incitement to performing an illegal act? Or are you allowed to take pictures of scantily dressed Mediterranean women with luscious bazookas and nice arses and post them on the Internet?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            NSFW

(well in an open plan office anyway)

HTH

That's what I thought when I tripped over my own tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              That's what I thought when I tripped over my own tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                I've seen that tried before on a train many moons ago... all went well until he hit the button and a nanosecond later remember that he hadn't turned off the nice loud "click" camera shutter sound that your phone helpfully includes....

Oh look, my station already [dash for door.]

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Is this incitement to performing an illegal act? Or are you allowed to take pictures of scantily dressed Mediterranean women with luscious bazookas and nice arses and post them on the Internet?
                  sounds like it should be ok - even if it is not then is should be - so go ahead.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                  X