• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you classified as incapacitated? Did you get an insurance money (think most insurance have clauses relating to losing fingers)

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      Are you classified as incapacitated? Did you get an insurance money (think most insurance have clauses relating to losing fingers)
      Not if they are sewn back on
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        huh? but I presume you were unable to work - hence think you may qualify to the critical illness clause?

Comment

Darn - that puts me off going on the DIY for girls course, mind you they recommend one of them pink/purple tools, so may be they have extra safety built in features

sasguru

Comment

huh? but I presume you were unable to work - hence think you may qualify to the critical illness clause?
            Only if I resigned as director and ceased work altogether. small print had me every time

Comment

Diver - that is interesting point, does this mean all critical illness insurances are useless for us contractors - unless we are willing to close our companies?

Comment

Diver - that is interesting point, does this mean all critical illness insurances are useless for us contractors - unless we are willing to close our companies?
                I don't know, You will have to read the small print. Something I was too lazy to do

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  They sewed his toes onto his hands.

It's now easier to get at the athletes foot he has

Comment

Working...
                  X