• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The falling pound

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    80% of our laws come from EU. We have little indepenence these days. May as well go the whole way, or as I prefer- get out.

I would go along with getting out. There is simply so much corruption that the EU accounts have not been signed off for over a decade!!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberUKIP View Post
      I would go along with getting out. There is simply so much corruption that the EU accounts have not been signed off for over a decade!!
      So you won't be voting Tory next time, then - UKIP for you is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        So you won't be voting Tory next time, then - UKIP for you is it?

No, because I put a thriving economy with lower taxation, lower immigration and lower crime as my number one priority. UKIP policies rank somewhat lower in my priorities, but they may well give a good account of themselves.

Comment

UKIP are muppets who certainly won't solve very complicated economic problems, yet alone anything else. I actuall think if UK was in euro zone things would have been better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            UKIP

Meanwhile, in other news from our correspondent Cybertwonk...

Comment

removed
              Last edited by engineer; 20 June 2012, 00:51.

Comment

Originally posted by engineer View Post
                FPGA-boards to german electronic engineers
                Did it break?
                Bored.

Comment

Working...
                X