• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USA Presidential Race Suddenly Gets Interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iron Condor View Post
    Her daughter really is pregnant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...y-rumours.html

Shot gun wedding to follow...

It gets better and better................
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Indeed:

With time running out — and as Mr. McCain discarded two safer choices, Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota and former Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts, as too predictable — he turned to Ms. Palin. He had his first face-to-face interview with her on Thursday and offered her the job moments later.

Seems kinda hasty, and who knows what they'll dig up on her. They've already got a unmarried pregnent teenage daughter, some dodgy sacking in Alaska, a drink driving charge and the fact she was a member of an Alaska independence party in the 90's.

Plus McCains judgement is now being heavily questioned.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        It gets better and better................
        She is making a strong case in favour of abortion.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The father is self confessed red neck who doesnt want kids:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09012008..._is_127025.htm

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Comment

I heard it mentioned that 52% of americans voters are women so the race is going to be decided at the margin by racists and hillary supporting women who vote out of spite.

Great!

Comment

You really have to worry about McCains judgement, given he'll be the most powerful man on the planet if elected, when you read stuff like this (From the LA Times):

One Republican strategist with close ties to the campaign described the candidate's closest supporters as "keeping their fingers crossed" in hopes that additional information does not force McCain to revisit the decision. According to this Republican, who would discuss internal campaign strategizing only on condition of anonymity, the McCain team used little more than a Google Internet search as part of a rushed effort to review Palin's potential pitfalls. Just over a week ago, Palin was not on McCain's short list of potential running mates, the Republican said.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                You really have to worry about McCains judgement, given he'll be the most powerful man on the planet if elected, when you read stuff like this (From the LA Times):
                Schoolboy error really. I mean surely SKA would have highlighted these issues ages ago.

Comment

OK there is something slightly murky about some of his Chicago political friends, house purchases etc but his ties to terrorists - go on enlighten us?
                  Snaw, go check on the BBC's website

When Obama's association with William Ayers was raised at a Democratic debate this year, Obama replied: "This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood. . . . He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis."
                  http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...04729375940845

Excuses at the ready!

Mailman

Comment

Indeed:
                    Seems kinda hasty, and who knows what they'll dig up on her. They've already got a unmarried pregnent teenage daughter
                    OMG, shock horror, she has a daughter who really should have listened to mummy and has probably for the last 5 months been wishing she had!

I think this one would be a REAL problem for McCain and co IF the Palins had had an abortion.

some dodgy sacking in Alaska
                    There is nothing dodgy about the sacking. The geezer who got the arse is hired and fired solely at the discretion of the Gov. He failed to carry out his duty to dismiss a tropper who threatened to kill, drove drunk and tasered a 10yo so his position was outsourced.

a drink driving charge
                    Not forgetting that at the same time Obammasaiah was high on pot and most likely doing other, ahem, harder substances (that we just dont know about yet0.

and the fact she was a member of an Alaska independence party in the 90's.
                    As opposed to be close to a known terrorist who carried out bombings in America, yeah, she is in real trouble!

Plus McCains judgement is now being heavily questioned.
                    Maybe the only question that needs to be asked is, why is Obama getting such a free ride from the MSM?

Mailman

Comment

On the Mccain judgement note one thing it is clear. This person will make a decision solely to suit his campaign , before the interest of the whole nation. Appointing a politics inexperienced ex-beauty contester shows that his goal is to get the Hilary female supporters and shows that he barely cares about how fit-to-purpose the person is.

Republicans are supported by large oil interests. Vote Mccain = Vote more wars. How stupid do you have to be to get it you numskull ?
                      Last edited by Likely; 2 September 2008, 12:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X