• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the retard?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No I get it - not only you are a retard but you also have no balls to admit you were wrong and accept other persons well argued point of view. I am just waiting for you to start picking on spelling in my posts - that's as far as you go when you admit you lost. Not that I care that you admit it - I think any reasonable person who'd read my calculations based on fairly good data sources would agree with my view on this matter.
    Hey AtW good to see you're back. Still trying to educate that stats numbskull I see. Many have tried and failed. Good luck.

Comment

Who is the retard here?.
      It's a toss-up between Cybercretin and Incognito

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        It's a toss-up between Cybercretin and Incognito
        Think there's room on the pedestal for two winners?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Hey AtW good to see you're back. Still trying to educate that stats numbskull I see. Many have tried and failed. Good luck.
          Oi!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Think there's room on the pedestal for two winners?
            They'll have to make room for atw
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Really? I must have missed the link where that evidence was presented.
              All evidence was supplied - as a retard you obviously either can't read it or fail to appreciate it.

This post calculates (with references) cost of the fixed part of the deal:
              http://forums.contractoruk.com/618717-post70.html

I did a fair amount of reseach there, something you did not deserve really since your arguement (as usual) was no more than empty words that don't just lack proof of any kind (like references) but simply contradict common sense.

So, take the numbers provided and calculate daily barrel equivalent from that deal - I actually did that in another post but can't be arsed to waste anymore time with a moron like yourself. You are also disrespectful person - when someone busts their balls to reserach something well and prove it with numbers, the least (if you can't research to show numbers proving your point of view) you can and should do is at least admit you were wrong. I really feel contempt for your attitude because it is neither smart nor decent - you just show yourself as a complete tw@t.

Comment

All evidence was supplied - as a retard you obviously either can't read it or fail to appreciate it.

This post calculates (with references) cost of the fixed part of the deal:
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/618717-post70.html

I did a fair amount of reseach there, something you did not deserve really since your arguement (as usual) was no more than empty words that don't just lack proof of any kind (like references) but simply contradict common sense.

So, take the numbers provided and calculate daily barrel equivalent from that deal - I actually did that in another post but can't be arsed to waste anymore time with a moron like yourself. You are also disrespectful person - when someone busts their balls to reserach something well and prove it with numbers, the least (if you can't research to show numbers proving your point of view) you can and should do is at least admit you were wrong. I really feel contempt for your attitude because it is neither smart nor decent - you just show yourself as a complete tw@t.
                Tune in next week when my dustman will discuss his research into Quantum theory ....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

BTW atw I'm winning the poll, in spite of your sock_puppets.

I thenk you!

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pre-requisite reading is the discussion here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...off-oil-7.html

So who is the retard here? Poll coming.
                    Worried that your well earned position is under threat?

Comment

Coming up next... blind people arguing what colour the room is painted.

Don't forget to set your TiVo.

Comment

Working...
                      X