• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the retard?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Ah I see you lost the cheap oil argument
    I have proven my arguement with external sources and calculations. What did you have apart from your words? If anything I have proven my point of view very well.

Original discussion was about Russia supposedly still getting as much money for oil/gas if they don't sell it to the west - the main country is supposedly China but it is proven easily with import/export that China will not need as much oil and the price at which they buy will certainly be much lower, definatly not market price given existing known facts about them.

What about India
    Dude, do you have any grasp of actual real world affairs at all?

http://import-export.suite101.com/ar...on_oil_imports

India imports 2 mln barrels per day, so even if China + India completely replace their imports with Russians, then Russia would still have almost 2 mln spare barrels of oil. Japan and other countries will join the embargo - Japan actualy has got territorial claim to a few of island occupied by Russia since the last war.

I atually think India will join the embargo - they are not China.

--

But the point is that who on earth apart from you would expect that Russia will get market price by becoming sole supplier of China/India? No chance - even if they get the deal it would be at much much lower price, at least 50% less - minimum. And Russian budget will have deficit if price of oil drops below $70-80, Putin regimes will fall with the price of oil and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I have proven my arguement with external sources and calculations. What did you have apart from your words? If anything I have proven my point of view very well.

Original discussion was about Russia supposedly still getting as much money for oil/gas if they don't sell it to the west - the main country is supposedly China but it is proven easily with import/export that China will not need as much oil and the price at which they buy will certainly be much lower, definatly not market price given existing known facts about them.

Dude, do you have any grasp of actual real world affairs at all?

http://import-export.suite101.com/ar...on_oil_imports

India imports 2 mln barrels per day, so even if China + India completely replace their imports with Russians, then Russia would still have almost 2 mln spare barrels of oil. Japan and other countries will join the embargo - Japan actualy has got territorial claim to a few of island occupied by Russia since the last war.

I atually think India will join the embargo - they are not China.

--

But the point is that who on earth apart from you would expect that Russia will get market price by becoming sole supplier of China/India? No chance - even if they get the deal it would be at much much lower price, at least 50% less - minimum. And Russian budget will have deficit if price of oil drops below $70-80, Putin regimes will fall with the price of oil and they know it.
      You just don't get it do you?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Fact is the world and his dog is desperate for oil and will trade with the devil to get it.
        Rubbish. Oil is up in price due to speculation and stupid US Iraq invasion. Luckily the latter is now stabilising and Iraq has got a lot of proven oil reserves - enough to replace Russia in supplies to the west actually.

Iran is another case in point - normal world effectively uses embargo on them, so they have to make deals with the Chinese and sell with at least 50% discount, I think actually more.

Comment

Looks like I'm winning the poll though as we can safely discard your numerous sock puppets and as everyone knows I don't have any.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You just don't get it do you?
            No I get it - not only you are a retard but you also have no balls to admit you were wrong and accept other persons well argued point of view. I am just waiting for you to start picking on spelling in my posts - that's as far as you go when you admit you lost. Not that I care that you admit it - I think any reasonable person who'd read my calculations based on fairly good data sources would agree with my view on this matter.

Comment

Looks like I'm winning the poll though as we can safely discard your numerous sock puppets and as everyone knows I don't have any.

I voted for you.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

No I get it - not only you are a retard but you also have no balls to admit you were wrong and accept other persons well argued point of view. I am just waiting for you to start picking on spelling in my posts - that's as far as you go when you admit you lost. Not that I care that you admit it - I think any reasonable person who'd read my calculations based on fairly good data sources would agree with my view on this matter.
                FFS don't you think it's time you lost your virginity? You might be less uptight then.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

So to summarise:

From your link

"Iran is committed to export 150,000 barrels per day of crude oil to China for 25 years at market prices after commissioning of the field. "

But you're arguing against the link you posted?

We'll let the congregation judge, shall we?

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

"Iran is committed to export 150,000 barrels per day of crude oil to China for 25 years at market prices after commissioning of the field. "
                    And they equivalent of 222k of barrels of oil using fixed price which at current market levels is about 4 times lower, so taking whole deal into account there will be around 2 times lower market price overall. As I said before 50% discount is more or less minimum when dealing with dodgy stuff - nobody gets market price for dodgy goods like stolen stuff.

Of course China buys some of the materials at market prices, in fact they probably have to buy most of them - that's why they diversify into Africa and that's why they make deals with Iran - the objective is not to pay market prices (obviously otherwise why extra effort?), same would happen with Russia if they had to sell them oil and given export/import volumes Russia would not sell all the oil it exports now anyway, which is really the objective of the embargo.

Comment

And they equivalent of 222k of barrels of oil using fixed price which at current market levels is about 4 times lower,
                      Really? I must have missed the link where that evidence was presented.
                      Last edited by sasguru; 29 August 2008, 15:38.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X