• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Russia motherland, so close so close

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HaHa

Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat you miserable old git
    I ICQ'd her
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

do you have to pay in $$$ or will goats or other farm animals do ?
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Don't worry Hank. It's just jealousy. They all drool over Sharapova.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
          Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat you miserable old git
          I ICQ'd her
          Yes apparently so. And more than one way to empty a wallet.

BTW Is yours mail order too WS?

Infact I wonder how many contrators bought a bride? Come on there must be some good stories. Tell aunty Trisha

Comment

that would be a good crack - also who has spent all their chching on champagne for the girls ? I know one chap who splashed two weeks podium on champagne for a "dancing" girl

SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

What's the matter, Old Git? P1ssed off because we have some class totty waiting at home for us

If Russian women are heavy on the wallet, it's only because class requires class. Wouldn't expect to pick up an Aston Martin at Oxfam, would you So do you go cruising for birds in Slough? Pretty easy on the wallet I imagine, and not bad looking on a dark night

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                What's the matter, Old Git? P1ssed off because we have some class totty waiting at home for us

If Russian women are heavy on the wallet, it's only because class requires class. Wouldn't expect to pick up an Aston Martin at Oxfam, would you So do you go cruising for birds in Slough? Pretty easy on the wallet I imagine, and not bad looking on a dark night
                OMG you have bought a Russian wife? How very very sad.
                It will all end in tears!
                Just keep an eye on the bank ballance and keep calling home

There must be some real ugly feckers on here!

Come on, who's been ripped off by one? You know, the usual, emptied the joint account, ran off with the builder.
                Last edited by Miserable old man; 24 August 2005, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Mine ran off with an Arcturan Mega-donkey.

They ain't called either Mega or donkey for nothing...
                  Is that a bit like an actuarian?

Comment

Hello, I look for husband, age, smell and looks not important so contractors are ok. Must be able to care for me and my children. I find virgins very attractive but mother must be home owner and old age so we do not live with her too long. Old wealthy terminally ill men especially welcome.

Olga from Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Mail Order Bride
                      Hello, I look for husband, age, smell and looks not important so contractors are ok. Must be able to care for me and my children. I find virgins very attractive but mother must be home owner and old age so we do not live with her too long. Old wealthy terminally ill men especially welcome.

Olga from Ukraine
                      Fishy isn't taking the bait. Yob tvoyu mat!

Comment

Working...
                      X