• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Russia motherland, so close so close"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Oh well, just remember we had a competition with friends to who covered the majority of the world countries (pretty much like in Risk but with a different objective). It turned out I had a few more countries myself but that was due to the large asian population in the east coast of United States. Yet, don't think I miss any european country so I get three armies each year.

But now times are different, dedicated myself to monogamy (yet, it's especially hard and prone to several tempations in the baltic lands)
    Franco is Casanova and I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SupremeSpod
    Because he's so pig ugly he can't find any totty that'll have him anywhere else.
    Oh well, just remember we had a competition with friends to who covered the majority of the world countries (pretty much like in Risk but with a different objective). It turned out I had a few more countries myself but that was due to the large asian population in the east coast of United States. Yet, don't think I miss any european country so I get three armies each year.

But now times are different, dedicated myself to monogamy (yet, it's especially hard and prone to several tempations in the baltic lands)

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Mail Order Bride
    Hello, I look for husband, age, smell and looks not important so contractors are ok. Must be able to care for me and my children. I find virgins very attractive but mother must be home owner and old age so we do not live with her too long. Old wealthy terminally ill men especially welcome.

Olga from Ukraine
    Fishy isn't taking the bait. Yob tvoyu mat!

Leave a comment:

• Mail Order Bride
    replied
    Hello, I look for husband, age, smell and looks not important so contractors are ok. Must be able to care for me and my children. I find virgins very attractive but mother must be home owner and old age so we do not live with her too long. Old wealthy terminally ill men especially welcome.

Olga from Ukraine

Leave a comment:

• Miserable old man
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Mine ran off with an Arcturan Mega-donkey.

They ain't called either Mega or donkey for nothing...
    Is that a bit like an actuarian?

Leave a comment:

• Miserable old man
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    What's the matter, Old Git? P1ssed off because we have some class totty waiting at home for us

If Russian women are heavy on the wallet, it's only because class requires class. Wouldn't expect to pick up an Aston Martin at Oxfam, would you So do you go cruising for birds in Slough? Pretty easy on the wallet I imagine, and not bad looking on a dark night
    OMG you have bought a Russian wife? How very very sad.
    It will all end in tears!
    Just keep an eye on the bank ballance and keep calling home

There must be some real ugly feckers on here!

Come on, who's been ripped off by one? You know, the usual, emptied the joint account, ran off with the builder.
    Last edited by Miserable old man; 24 August 2005, 16:11.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    What's the matter, Old Git? P1ssed off because we have some class totty waiting at home for us

If Russian women are heavy on the wallet, it's only because class requires class. Wouldn't expect to pick up an Aston Martin at Oxfam, would you So do you go cruising for birds in Slough? Pretty easy on the wallet I imagine, and not bad looking on a dark night

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    that would be a good crack - also who has spent all their chching on champagne for the girls ? I know one chap who splashed two weeks podium on champagne for a "dancing" girl

Leave a comment:

• Miserable old man
    replied
    Originally posted by HankWangford
    Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat you miserable old git
    I ICQ'd her
    Yes apparently so. And more than one way to empty a wallet.

BTW Is yours mail order too WS?

Infact I wonder how many contrators bought a bride? Come on there must be some good stories. Tell aunty Trisha

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Don't worry Hank. It's just jealousy. They all drool over Sharapova.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    do you have to pay in $$$ or will goats or other farm animals do ?

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    HaHa

Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat you miserable old git
    I ICQ'd her

Leave a comment:

• Miserable old man
    replied
    My wife's dad works in Kaliningrad (he just got a $250k bonus) so he earns more than me....but I suspect it's dodgy money...but still money, I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....

Mail order bride alert

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....
    S novim godom! Have a good 7th.

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Kalin

My wife's dad works in Kaliningrad (he just got a $250k bonus) so he earns more than me....but I suspect it's dodgy money...but still money, I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X