• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cretin of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Cretin of the day according to the poll so far.
    It's a slanted poll, just like your 'research'
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      It's a slanted poll, just like your 'research'

consensus
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        consensus
        You hid the results, I can't tell if it's just you and your five sock puppets. That's voting Mugabe style.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

You hid the results, I can't tell if it's just you and your five sock puppets. That's voting Mugabe style.
          Hey, it's just a form of natural selection, and you have turned out to be today's big, gay penguin.

Comment

I'm not playing, it won't let me vote all three; and there's no Sasguru is a tw@ option

Welcome back Sas
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
              you have turned out to be today's big, gay penguin.
              No offence to Incognito - regardless of who it's directed at, that's my post of the day, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                No offence to Incognito - regardless of who it's directed at, that's my post of the day, right there.

None taken.

Comment

Er...you're complaining about a secret ballot? You have more of an authoritarian outlook than I thought - no wonder you want to stamp us all "property of HMG" !

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Er...you're complaining about a secret ballot? You have more of an authoritarian outlook than I thought - no wonder you want to stamp us all "property of HMG" !
                    I don't trust SasG's flawed data. Garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

I know you are, but what am I.
                      I thought you were Incognito - George Michael style before he went Outside!

Comment

Working...
                      X