• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Price fixing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never having signed-up for a price guarantee, I wonder if there's anything in the small print that gets them off the hook if their costs rocket above a certain level?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'm still waiting for the government or some official body to take action, given how we keep seeing companies post record profits. Fair enough, prices are rising but the companies could be expected to keep their markups the same?

I agree wholeheartedly. These profiteering companies will hopefully face a windfall tax if this ineffectual government eventually wakes up. What really disgusts me is that one particular french supplier is subsidising far lower price increases in France at our expense.

Comment

Working...
      X