• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't think of anything to say on CUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't think of anything to say on CUK?

http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougo...e-twat-o-tron/

Sorted.

I love it.

IN MY OPINION NON-TAXPAYERS ARE PUTTING FLOURIDE IN OUR DRINKING WATER. END THIS MADNESS NOW ELECT BORIS JOHNSON AS PRIME MINISTER.

question i read that women ar eallowing us to be swamped because they want to destroy the world mark my words bring back mary whitehouse what a load of rot

STUDIES SHOW THAT THE PC NAZIS ARE TOO NAMBY PAMBY COME ON BUILD MORE PRISONS LOCK EM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I can think of lots of things to say on the TRM and BN66 threads, I just have bite my tongue

PS. http://forums.contractoruk.com/611691-post8.html
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I cant believe where this country is headed!. open your eyes people! the bastions of political correctness are helping al-qaeda because the eu now controls this country. every british working man must smash the system. wake up people!!!

Comment

DID YOU KNOW THAT PEDOPHILES ARE HUGGING HOODIES THE SILENT MAJORIT YMUST USE NAPALM SAD BUT TRUE

English and Proud scotland
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I read that ethnics are trying to save the planet' again. Read my lips: bring back the cane thatll teach em.

Comment

I think we all know whats going on here! Open your eyes people! Labour is getting away with murder, Somebody should burn them alive,

Comment

its simple i have been realising over the past few years that teenage gangs are islamifying the countryside because they are communists in disguise its time we have two strikes and you re out it s that simple

Comment

Lies damn lies and stistics!. all right-thinking people know that the disrespectful youth of today is trying to kill us all. We must carpet bomb them flat. Next!!

Love the 'Next!!' in that one.

Comment

Its simple. when will people ealise that the Loony Left is destroying our heritage because Britain is no longer great. when will Gordon bring back natonal service. Next stop HELL ON EARTH!!!!!

Seems like a normal CUK post

Comment

Working...
                    X