• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't think of anything to say on CUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Its simple. when will people ealise that the Loony Left is destroying our heritage because Britain is no longer great. when will Gordon bring back natonal service. Next stop HELL ON EARTH!!!!!
    Thought you were a kiwi?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

yeah... whats your point?.. actually scrap that question.. I doubt you have a point
      Last edited by tay; 19 August 2008, 14:01.

Comment

yeah... whats your point?.. actually scrap that question.. I doubt you have a point.
        Nah, just thinking maybe you got your ID's mixed up and slipped into some other alt's mode.

Never seen you rant about looney left destroying our(Britain's) heritage before. Unusual for a kiwi that.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I quoted an auto generated message from that site... and then commented on it...

You are wierd.

Comment

I quoted an auto generated message from that site... and then commented on it...

You are wierd.
            That's odd. It wasn't a quote when I quoted you, just what you said, - without the comments.

Then I pick you up on it and you go back and change it to a quote and add some comments. Thing is you can't quote someone else's quote so I know I wasn't wrong in that bit, or misread what you originally said.

Now why would you go and do that, then follow it up with a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              That's odd. It wasn't a quote when I quoted you, just what you said, - without the comments.

Then I pick you up on it and you go back and change it to a quote and add some comments. Thing is you can't quote someone else's quote so I know I wasn't wrong in that bit, or misread what you originally said.

Now why would you go and do that, then follow it up with a lie?
              What the hell are you talking about? You spend way to much time worrying about my posts... it is quite flattering

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? You spend way to much time worrying about my posts... it is quite flattering
                That's rich coming from my handsome little stalker.

Simply saying that I reckon I caught you slipping up in your ID's, and you tried to cover it up after the fact.

Don't worry I'll give up on you after this. It's kind of mildly amusing to realise you're just an alt troll.

Comment

I HAVE BEEN REALISING OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT SCIENTISTS ARE TERRORISING OUR STREETS BECAUSE THEY HATE HTE BRITISH PEOPLE. SOMEBODY SHOULD LOCK OUR KIDS AWAY TO SAVE THEM.

Brilliant find Prawny.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    That's rich coming from my handsome little stalker.

Simply saying that I reckon I caught you slipping up in your ID's, and you tried to cover it up after the fact.

Don't worry I'll give up on you after this. It's kind of mildly amusing to realise you're just an alt troll.
                    No I'm not
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      No I'm not
                      Yes I am

Comment

Working...
                      X