• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I swear to god BT are ******* useless!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    With NTL Virgin they use different cable that runs underground, so BT can't do ****

Can't wait until they loose their monopoly, people will be leaving in droves.
    2 things:
    Lucky man!
    Damn right, me first!

So overwhelmd by idea, won't even bother to lose

Comment

Originally posted by zathras View Post
      Why bother - if they do not want your business, tell them the next time a 'salesman' calls that it is obvious that BT do not want your business and then go to a competitor.

(Then check your experian credit file, and ask for it to be modified if the debt is recorded)
      1) Because I don't want a 12 month contract
      2) Because I don't want to pay instalation charges
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I have never had any problems with BT. However, I know a lot of people who have.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

For that matter don't deceive yourself that Virgin (ex Telewest/NTL) are significantly different from BT when it comes to cockups.

I've come incredibly close to ditching them on several occasions due to their astounding stupidity.

Comment

It's worth sending your letter direct to the chairman of BT:

Sir Michael Rake
            BT Group plc,
            BT Centre,
            81 Newgate Street,
            London EC1A 7AJ

I did that a few years ago (Iain Vallance in those days) and it got dealt with in short order by a department called 'high level compaints'. Apparently, this department deals with complaints to the chairman and ofcom and get things sorted quickly, at least in my experience.

I only have my line rental through BT now. Everything else through alternative providers...

BTW, don't forget this!!
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              It's worth sending your letter direct to the chairman of BT:

Sir Michael Rake
              Bet he's raking it in

(sorry couldn't resist)

p.s. why isn't there a smilie for "bored"?

Comment

Working...
              X