• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Middle Laners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the big problem with middle-laners anyway? Can't you just overtake them in the outside lane? That's just the same manoeuvre for you to move out into the outside lane to go past them as it is for them to move into the inside lane to allow you past.

And seeing as you are clearly an excellent driver, you'd surely feel a lot safer making the move yourself rather than trusting some idiot to do it for you.

Comment

Or...they could move into the inside lane?? If we are happy for people to sit in the middle lane, then why not in the outside lane? Hell, they can just fookin sit wherever they want...

Slow ass Miss Daisy drivers...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Or...they could move into the inside lane??
        Correct.

Which is where they should be.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          Correct.

Which is where they should be.
          Where should you be then? Is anyone else authorised to use the middle lane apart from you?

Comment

The middle and outside lanes are for overtaking only, its easy. HTH

Comment

I love it when they come bumper to bumper trying to Harass you into moving.
              Watch them in the rear view mirror, as soon as they look away, Tap your brakes.

The look of panic on their faces is hilarious
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                Where should you be then? Is anyone else authorised to use the middle lane apart from you?
                Eh?

Where did I say I was in lane 2?!?

You should always be in lane 1 unless you are over-taking. If lane 1 is clear and you are sat in lane 2 then you are a numpty.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
                  The middle and outside lanes are for overtaking only, its easy. HTH
                  WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Eh?

Where did I say I was in lane 2?!?

You should always be in lane 1 unless you are over-taking. If lane 1 is clear and you are sat in lane 2 then you are a numpty.
                    I spend most of my time overtaking. That is why I'm to be found either in the middle lane or occasionally the outside lane.

Comment

If you are important, like me, you can arrive when you like. Rushing around and speeding is for the lower classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X