• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where have all the interesting posters gone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleetwood
    I'm currently looking for a job which means I don't have as much time to post tulipe on here as when I'm in gainful employment.
    Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
    Too busy touching yourself to see you through those long afternoons, eh?

Comment

Now I spend all day with Mme Fleetwood, I don't need to touch myself as often as I used to. She does it for me....
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

While on the subject of reactionaries right wingers etc. I have to confess to be extremely worried. Today I travelled back via "enriched" areas and never once muttered under my breath or even wanted to. I do get very liberal and tolerant when drunk, but have never suffered this distressing condition when completely sober. Is there some remedy I can take if this recurrs?
        Last edited by xoggoth; 19 August 2005, 17:46.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          I do get very liberal and tolerant when drunk, but have never suffered this distressing condition when completely sober. Is there some remedy I can take if this recurrs?
          This proves that you are a full blown alcoholic now.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
          X