• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cher fan has his stereo destroyed by the council

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy had tape decks!!!!!

nuff said

the other day my brothers laughed at me for using CD's instead of having everything stored in a digital format or something.

Have to move quick to stay cool these days.

In fact I was in a local branch of the client co the other day and they were still using an 8 track to pipe the music around (the branch was undergoing a refurb at the time but no thought to update the stereo!!!) - they are kind of bored of the music as they only have a barry manilow 8 track and have had to listen to that for the last 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      The guy had tape decks!!!!!

nuff said

the other day my brothers laughed at me for using CD's instead of having everything stored in a digital format or something.

Odd isn't it, when you consider the audio fidelity of CDs far exceeds that of crappy, lossy digital formats like MP3.

I suppose these days the medium matters more than the message.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X