• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cher fan has his stereo destroyed by the council"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The guy had tape decks!!!!!

nuff said

the other day my brothers laughed at me for using CD's instead of having everything stored in a digital format or something.

Odd isn't it, when you consider the audio fidelity of CDs far exceeds that of crappy, lossy digital formats like MP3.

I suppose these days the medium matters more than the message.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    The guy had tape decks!!!!!

nuff said

the other day my brothers laughed at me for using CD's instead of having everything stored in a digital format or something.

Have to move quick to stay cool these days.

In fact I was in a local branch of the client co the other day and they were still using an 8 track to pipe the music around (the branch was undergoing a refurb at the time but no thought to update the stereo!!!) - they are kind of bored of the music as they only have a barry manilow 8 track and have had to listen to that for the last 20 years

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope View Post
    Surely to be safe, they should also destroy Cher and U2 themselves, in order to prevent any further possible incidences?
    Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope View Post
    Surely to be safe, they should also destroy Cher and U2 themselves, in order to prevent any further possible incidences?
    I like your thinking bob.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole View Post
    What a f***ing moron.
    Last edited by stackpole : Today at 09:47. Reason: I meant the welsh bloke in pontypridd, not brillo
    Now Brillo feels left out, that's discrimination that is

Hi! BP

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    What a f***ing moron.
    Last edited by stackpole; 10 August 2008, 08:47. Reason: I meant the welsh bloke in pontypridd, not brillo

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Four and Tuppence three farthings.

It is Pontypridd...
    I thought listening to Cher in Pontypridd was a capital offence.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Very poor journalism indeed. There is absolutely no mention of his house price whatsoever.
    He lives in Pontypridd. Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Very poor journalism indeed. There is absolutely no mention of his house price whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Cher & U2

He obviously has mental health issues

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Cher fan has his stereo destroyed by the council

Cher fan has his stereo destroyed by the council

Seems fair to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7551176.stm

Working...