• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teenagers!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Beats being a tape changer

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      The oldest profession in the world, is still work
      Marriage ?

Comment

omg,

we've got another ex squaddie here.... Dave.Mac

jeeeez

Milan.

Comment

To be honest grades and degrees don't really mean much in the majority of jobs. I left school after A-Levels, where as a lot of my friends went on to Uni.

90% of them now have £20,000+ student loans and are all saying they can't get jobs without experience. I'm 99% sure I'm doing better than all of my friends that went to Uni.

Uni really is just a huge piss up these days, the first year is a joke, second years pretty much the same and the third year they knuckle down for 6 months to get their degree.

I'd let her get a part time job in Mc D's, She'll hate it! Then offer her £xx for each grade that she improves on. I'm guessing its AS Levels shes just done? They don't mean anything if she improves on her A-Levels.

Good Luck
          Last edited by Money Money Money; 21 July 2008, 15:46.
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            omg,

we've got another ex squaddie here.... Dave.Mac

jeeeez

Milan.
            Got paid to drink beer and shag burds for 6 years.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
              Got paid to drink beer and shag burds for 6 years.
              But the quality of the birds during the 3-4 years of uni is greater
              And they come on tap.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                But the quality of the birds during the 3-4 years of uni is greater
                And they come on tap.
                I've never gone to bed with an ugly bird. Woke up next to a few though.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                  To be honest grades and degrees don't really mean much in the majority of jobs. I left school after A-Levels, where as a lot of my friends went on to Uni.

90% of them now have £20,000+ student loans and are all saying they can't get jobs without experience. I'm 99% sure I'm doing better than all of my friends that went to Uni.

Uni really is just a huge piss up these days, the first year is a joke, second years pretty much the same and the third year they knuckle down for 6 months to get their degree.

I'd let her get a part time job in Mc D's, She'll hate it! Then offer her £xx for each grade that she improves on. I'm guessing its AS Levels shes just done? They don't mean anything if she improves on her A-Levels.

Good Luck
                  That's true in the contracting game, quals mean nowt.
                  But when the market dries up and times get hard they'll pick the grads over the non.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dave,

you're gonna fit in well around here

welcome

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X