• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ghost tv programs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me makes note to visit bush after sunset

Comment

I have to admit, I do like Most Haunted, but only from the point of view of entertainment. Surely no-one (except Yvette Fielding) can take that program seriously.

I have an interest in the paranormal, and so a while ago I decided to attend an overnight investigation.

It took place in Portsmouth, at some old manor there that was used as a hostel till recently. Throughout the whole night I saw / heard absolutely nothing of an evidential nature that might be caused by ghosts or whatever. There were lots of subjective happenings ("oooh, I felt a cold draught across my hand then", which given that we were in a very old, very draughty building in November was none too surprising), but nothing concrete. And the "mediums" that were there were total knobs. Kept saying things like "Someone was shot in this room, I can feel the bullet in my chest".

But I have to say, it was the best fun I've had for a long time, and I would love to go again one day. But somewhere where there might actually be a ghost.

Comment

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          I have to admit, I do like Most Haunted, .......
          Are you a woman by any chance?

Comment

BoneKickers

Biggest load of cack on the telly at the mo'

Not quite sure whether I love it or loathe it at the mo...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Are you a woman by any chance?
              Hang on, let me check. No, I CAN parallel park.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
                An OCDer would think like this:

SecondYou: There is someone watching you from the dark !

You: Oh shut up:

SecondYou: Ok I will but , if something brakes in an cuts your throat , YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

You: FFS SHUT UP !

SecondYou: Think about it: How come ghost stories are all over the TV these days ? What if it was true ?

You: Damn you Secondme ! You know and I know THERE ARE NO ghosts , SHUT UP NOW !

SecondYou: Fine , Fine. But knife crime is up these days and if I were you I'd check outside...

You:

The best way to overcome your obsessional behaviour is to face your fears so tonight after sunset , sit in the bushes and CONFRONT your SecondYou.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  Hang on, let me check. No, I CAN parallel park.
                  Not conclusive - Mrs PB can do that (much better than me) but I am a bloke (and she is def a woman and watches those cak ghost progs - thankfully when I am out).

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Not conclusive - Mrs PB can do that (much better than me) but I am a bloke (and she is def a woman and watches those cak ghost progs - thankfully when I am out).
                    Does she go out when you watch 'Chav's caught on film' or the like you mentioned watching?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Does she go out when you watch 'Chav's caught on film' or the like you mentioned watching?
                      No I was watching that in the Hotel

Comment

Working...
                      X