• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now Legal to kill & Maim Burglars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sadly, even Arnie isn't strong enough for a hand held one...

And then there's the two lead acid batteries you need to power it...
    Yes he is, he had one in Predator.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
      As long as the police continue to regard burglaries and muggings as a non-offence, and as long as the law prevents people giving burglars a beating, there will continue to be problems with property crime.
      At fathers 4 justice we used to turn up at a court or a judge's house. It is amazing how many police turn up!

Once Jolly dressed as father christmas and perched on a judge's roof. He was threatened with a shotgun. The judge was not prosecuted - I bet any member of the public in the same situation would have been.

There are enough police - but they don't look after the public or are filling in paperwork.

I bet most police aren't happy with this either...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Yes he is, he had one in Predator.
        Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          There are enough police - but they don't look after the public or are filling in paperwork.
          Too right. When Wales was at the school next door they found shead loads of ol' Bill to hang around. These were local plod not royal protection bobbies. The rest of the time all they do is ride around and hassel some poor asian kids or something. It'll be three days before you'll hear from 'em if someone breaks into your home; if they turn up at all.

Like most public sector workers: fracking useless most of the time.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I don't think most burglars want to kill you. The vast majority just want to nick all your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I don't think most burglars want to kill you. The vast majority just want to nick all your stuff.
              That's wot them French blokes thought in sarf London. They were burgled twice, 2nd time they were also stabbed 200 times and set on fire.

Comment

Are you willing to gamble your and your families life on that hunch when you hear a noise downstairs at night?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Are you willing to gamble your and your families life on that hunch when you hear a noise downstairs at night?
                  What odds are you offering?
                  B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    I have a staffie cross (ahem) and a bull terrier down there. My only concern would be how to mop up the remains.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Well thats all right then! I'll just leave my front door open so they don't do any damage on the way in?

Comment

Working...
                      X