• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im no great fan of Iran, but i wouldnt mind seeing Israel get a bit of a shoe-ing to be honest.

If Israel attack, I dont think anyone could really dispute the Iranians right to return fire surely? I still think its a big IF though, I cant see them trying it anytime soon, despite all the recent hoo-har.
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by skelm View Post
      really you believe that???

So I take it you feel that the Palestinians in Gaza deserve their suffering because of course Isreal does not really mean to harm them. It just happens by mistake.

Grow up.

.. and I thought we were discussing IRAN and nuclear weapons. Oh dear, yet another of the PC brigade comes out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        .. and I thought we were discussing IRAN and nuclear weapons. Oh dear, yet another of the PC brigade comes out of the woodwork.
        Thats because you dont see the connection between Iran and Israel.

Bottom line is Israel as just as trigger happy. So if they can have nuclear power, then fair play to Iran.

Or dont you see the logic there?

Oh I forget, if someone breaks into your house, you probably help them load their van!

Comment

Thats because you dont see the connection between Iran and Israel.

Bottom line is Israel as just as trigger happy. So if they can have nuclear power, then fair play to Iran.

Or dont you see the logic there?

Oh I forget, if someone breaks into your house, you probably help them load their van!

I've not heard Israel threatening to wipe Iran off of the face of the earth. I think also that as Israel have had nuclear weapons for decades they might also be a little more trustworthy. Still, the PC brigade knows best !!

Comment

I've not heard Israel threatening to wipe Iran off of the face of the earth. I think also that as Israel have had nuclear weapons for decades they might also be a little more trustworthy. Still, the PC brigade knows best !!
            Oh please. Trustworthy?? Thats a good one.

Anyways I doubt that Israel or the USA aka World Police Force would try and do anything in Iran. This is a cat and mouse game.

BTW .... its the USA and "allies" who always say that unless Iran stop nuclear programmes then they face the consequences.

Thats not threatening of course.

Guess yet another Sun reader! Oh well!

Comment

If Iran were to take its oil supplies off the market, I would say that would be a suffiently destabilizing act of aggression against the free World to justify, indeed demand, regime change and reconstruction.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                If Iran were to take its oil supplies off the market, I would say that would be a suffiently destabilizing act of aggression against the free World to justify, indeed demand, regime change and reconstruction.
                Are you saying that if someone refuses to sell you what is theirs you use force to get it??

Sounds like it.

Comment

AFAIAC, I cannot see why the USA or Israel want nuclear weapons and refuse others to have it.
                  Really? Can't you?

Maybe its because we would not use them offensively !!
                  Only one country ever has.

Comment

Are you saying that if someone refuses to sell you what is theirs you use force to get it??

Sounds like it.

I believe that is a principle that the US government has found very useful, and am sure they will again.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post

I'll settle for them not trading with us if they will abandon building nuclear weapons. They simply cannot be trusted despite what the PC brigade say.

Comment

Working...
                      X