• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

China in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well if you will have them flown in from Spain. You should choose some nice home grown tomatoes. I always fancied growing tomatoes - then I can hide cannabis plants among them.
    To disguise your cannabis plants as tomato plants you need ping pong balls and some pipe cleaners. Paint the pipe cleaners green and the ping pong balls red. Make a small hole in the ping pong ball and insert the pipe cleaner. Attach the finished article to your cannabis plants so that the ping pong ball looks like it is hanging down and voila..a tomato plant! Sorted.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      To disguise your cannabis plants as tomato plants you need ping pong balls and some pipe cleaners. Paint the pipe cleaners green and the ping pong balls red. Make a small hole in the ping pong ball and insert the pipe cleaner. Attach the finished article to your cannabis plants so that the ping pong ball looks like it is hanging down and voila..a tomato plant! Sorted.
      Allegedly ?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Oh dear, it would appear China is suffering more than most from the high price of oil. What effect do the panel's economists think this will have on UK PLC?
        It will mean useless tat, that looks like tulip, lasts 5 minutes and is obsolete before you've even bought it will be more expensive.

HTH

Comment

The price I'm getting for scrap metal has dropped to £245 a tonne from £275
          Last edited by Diver; 8 July 2008, 14:55.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            The price I'm getting for scrap metal has dropped to £245 a tonne from £175
            I'm not sure what you typed is what you think you typed...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I'm not sure what you typed is what you think you typed...
              £245 from £275
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                £245 from £275
                I can barely read that, can you make it a bit bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Tay View Post
                  I can barely see that, can you make it a bit bigger.
                  Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Shirley?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I always fancied growing tomatoes - then I can hide cannabis plants among them.
                      As a member of F4J, is that an official party line ?
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X