• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ahem...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

<sucks>
    Gah!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Erm... feed? Bitty?

<ducks>
      No need to duck - I didn't understsnd it
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        No need to duck - I didn't understsnd it
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebr...s/harvey.shtml (SFW)

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Ewwww!! Eeeeeeewwww!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well apart from the "filthy fag" comment (which we'll deal with another time) I couldnt' agree more!!

I dont know how they didn't deck everyone in there that night!

Mo's so lush.....I'd gladly feed him all day long
            What is it with you and your unnatural penchant for queers and smelly evolutionary throw-backs?
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              What is it with you and your unnatural penchant for queers and smelly evolutionary throw-backs?
              evolutionary throw-backs?

I might need some assistance understand that one like!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

evolutionary throw-backs?

I might need some assistance understand that one like!
                I think he's agreeing with you that being gay is a sexual perversion.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Well apart from the "filthy fag" comment (which we'll deal with another time) I couldnt' agree more!!

I dont know how they didn't deck everyone in there that night!

Mo's so lush.....I'd gladly feed him all day long
                  "Filthy fag" was directed at him, not gay people in general, you'll see I explained that further on when I said he gives gays a bad name.

Just like slaaaaag was directed at Jen and not all women in general.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    I think he's agreeing with you that being gay is a sexual perversion.
                    Keep telling yourself that honey - keep fighting those urges!! You can do it!!

I think he's referring to Mo when he's saying that - I'm just struggling to work out what his angle is!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
                      Mrs Flubster watches it live streaming during the day, FFS. I can't think of anything more dreary than watching a complete bunch of reprobates bigging up their egos. Saying that, Rex has to go on Friday (purely on the basis that Jen is probably the best bit of totty in there...)
                      I can't think of anything more dreary than reading about a complete bunch of reprobates bigging up their egos.

Ahem, reminds me of a forum...what's it called again?

Comment

Working...
                      X