• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ahem...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Well I am glad you are back too - I've missed you

Must be the day for it - WindyAnna "facebooked" me this morning
    How's she doing? Doesn't she get on here anymore?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Watch all that hugging baggy - you'll give yourself a boner!
      You give me one Sally
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        How's she doing? Doesn't she get on here anymore?
        Just said she'd not been on for a while - I'll send her a link to the summer night out post.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Just said she'd not been on for a while - I'll send her a link to the summer night out post.
          Hmm! preggers?

That would explain the absence
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Hmm! preggers?

That would explain the absence
            Ah - the CUK rumor mill...... why let the truth get in the way of a good gossip
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              I haven't been watching but I'll join the discussion..

ooh yeah he's like such a SOAB innit, he was like whatever and she was like he said she said, OMG, did you hear about the incident? well I neva, he's so wicked and she's such a biatch. I can't believe he did that with her toast, especially after she told him not to go there. Then he got all giggy in the Diary room, he's a racist and I hope he gets voted out.

Very good - almost too good a rendition Bagpuss!

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              have you really not got ANYTHING better to do? Really? Honestly?

Comment

I haven't been watching but I'll join the discussion..

ooh yeah he's like such a SOAB innit, he was like whatever and she was like he said she said, OMG, did you hear about the incident? well I neva, he's so wicked and she's such a biatch. I can't believe he did that with her toast, especially after she told him not to go there. Then he got all giggy in the Diary room, he's a racist and I hope he gets voted out.
                Bag-o-pus is Vicky Pollard and I claim my free figure hugging flannellette tracksuit.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Very good - almost too good a rendition Bagpuss!

Isn't it the same every year only it gets less controversial?

I don't know how you lot have the stamina for it.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Ah - the CUK rumor mill...... why let the truth get in the way of a good gossip
                    You said that she said that she hadn't been on for a while
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't know how you lot have the stamina for it.
                      Haven't watched it at all for some years now, think I loosely followed the first BB, and it lost its novelty after that. The producers should give up on this tired format and try something new.

I suggest 'chav wars', where we drop the little bastards onto a firing range with live ammo/weapons and let them fight it out - like 'Battle Royale'. I'd watch that.

Edit: rebrand it 'Chav Royale'.

I thank ewe.

Comment

Working...
                      X