• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Health and Safety Warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Mmmm - I need proof that you can perform said pelvis thrust
    What proof would you like?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I guess the only proof I can get is witnesses. Got any references?
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

I guess the only proof I can get is witnesses. Got any references?
        Ask Lucifer Box; he'll vouch for me. He usually watches when I go dogging. And of course, you can always ask DCJ's mum. She knows everyone on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Ask Lucifer Box; he'll vouch for me. He usually watches when I go dogging. And of course, you can always ask DCJ's mum. She knows everyone on this board.
          I only watch the clock to make sure the invoice is correctly prepared.

Comment

Mmmmh, I think I know what's next:

Labour to pass stringent anti-flip flops laws

Tony Blair has revealed a plan to add extra officers on Britain's beaches to nab "dangerous flip flop drivers". An extra £5bn will be made available to police forces in Devon, Cornwall and South Wales to provide extra manpower. Flip-flop cameras will be installed on any car park that is located under 200 yards of a beach and police will have powers to stop the vehicle, impound the vehicle and issue a £350 on-the-spot fine.

:::

Additional reporting by Rebecca Loos, Newquay.
            LOL. Excellent Becs - you got the tone of that bang-on, just how they report these stupid initiatives
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              I only watch the clock to make sure the invoice is correctly prepared.
              Thanks, Lucifer. You're a top pimp

Comment

Did you get my PM this morning?

Comment

Aha WS! you think you are a serious rival in the totally idiotic and pointless threads contest eh? No chance! You will give way to the master!

PS What is this amateurish drivel you are peddling about nervous breakdowns??? During my last seven I have never deviated from the view that everything I have ever done has been utterly meaningless crap!
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 10 August 2005, 21:02.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    Did you get my PM this morning?
                    I did, thanks. Sorry, just a bit slow checking messages and replying (actually had some work to do yesterday ). Well there's a first time for everything

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                      Aha WS! you think you are a serious rival in the totally idiotic and pointless threads contest eh? No chance! You will give way to the master!

PS What is this amateurish drivel you are peddling about nervous breakdowns??? During my last seven I have never deviated from the view that everything I have ever done has been utterly meaningless crap!
                      What do you mean, pointless? I was concerned for the safety of my fellow posters. Shoes are dangerous. Stop this menace before it spreads

Comment

Working...
                      X