• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Strategy In Current Housing Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    ... to be honest I don't want to make it easy for her though...
    I think it's important that you set your feelings to one side and treat the matter in a purely businesslike manner. Determine what your best course of action is and stick to it. If it so happens that it makes things easier for her than you feel she deserves, ignore that fact.

In my experience, trying to make things harder for her will probably result in making things harder for you, too. No point cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      Yeah we were together nearly 10 years , house has alot of memories for me as well but I think I can get over them we had only been in the place 2 years, still needs decorating downstairs. Buying her out would be eaiser option I could have it done within a month, mmmm what to do. I might make her an offer to buy her out 20% less than what it would cost to buy her out based on the valuation and see if she takes it, telling her how many pairs of shoes she could buy for that should do it (the ******* stuck up cow) to be honest I don't want to make it easy for her though, and the situation is I can bide my time as I'm in the house and she was the one who moved out and she still pays to mortgage, she won't be comming back.

I wish you the very best of luck - keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
      X