• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In flight reading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Before flying I always find myself browsing the magazine stores. I am not allways very happy about what is on offer.
    But I am up for an experiment today.
    why not experiment by browsing for a book in a book store instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
      What about Private Eye, usually good to dip in and out of, as you do on a flight (constantly being interrupted by the stewardess proferring drinks, food etc etc)
      I like private eye, even though some of it goes over my head. The bits I do get are funny!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

are they meant to be?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          are they meant to be?
          dunno but I laugh
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

What about Private Eye...
            Yep, and you can could cut an eye sized hole in it in order to ogle stewardesses through.

Comment

What about Private Eye, usually good to dip in and out of, as you do on a flight (constantly being interrupted by the stewardess proferring drinks, food etc etc)
              I am flying SAS - so no food or drinks to worry about.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I think I will give New Scientist a stabbety stab.

Comment

When the lady comes round to ask I normally say the FT/Economist. However, by the time I’ve had my third glass of bubbly, about an hour into the flight, I typically give up and lay back for a snooze.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    When the lady comes round to ask I normally say the FT/Economist. However, by the time I’ve had my third glass of bubbly, about an hour into the flight, I typically give up and lay back for a snooze.
                    Nice to hear you are traveling in style.

Single I suppose

Comment

How about a copy of "CUKs Juiciest PMs"?

Comment

Working...
                      X