• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Quote...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Lucy, If you want to carry on after ringing me and asking me to stop feel free. But sooner or later everyone is going to notice what you are up to, including the mods
    What am I 'up to' exactly?

Maybe that's a question your gf should be asking, hey pussycat?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Or rather, don't. Keep it to yourself.
      Which is a neat trick, if you can do it!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Suitable for the weekend ahead (Though nowehere near as extravagant):

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of
        high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy
        of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila,
        a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
        But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing more
        irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."
        -- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          What am I 'up to' exactly?

Maybe that's a question your gf should be asking, hey pussycat?
          This thread is kinda creepy....

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Not totally consistent with a what you'd expect to hear a woman say though?
            whs

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              whs

It is a quote by Bagpuss.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

It is a quote by Bagpuss.
                What is your point?

Comment

but not totally consistent with a what you'd expect a woman to display as a quote though?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    What is your point?
                    Lucy has changed it now, but it was a quote from Bagpuss. You can tell that by the fact that it said 'Originally posted by Bagpuss' at the start.

So my point, clearly, is why would anyone say that is not what a woman would say!?! She wasn't saying it. It was a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      but not totally consistent with a what you'd expect a woman to display as a quote though?
                      People can display what they want. It never occurred to me that it had to be something that related to their sexuality cos I don't think it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X