• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Quote...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Lucy when will you stop?
    *Grabs popcorn*

*Makes himself comfortable*
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      No. But if riding someone from behind reminds you of the gents then tell us more George.
      Well there was this dream I had about the unisex toilets in Ally McBeal and Lucy Lu...

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Keep it to yourself.
      Well I'm not giving it to you, no matter how much you ask.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        *Makes himself comfortable*
        There's a worry - webcam on I guess?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          There's a worry - webcam on I guess?
          I'm spent.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Well there was this dream I had about the unisex toilets in Ally McBeal and Lucy Lu....
            That's a bit too advanced for me, I'd settle for unisex showers at the gym <makes Homer gagging type sounds>.

Comment

... now showing in Lucy's signature.
              Not totally consistent with a what you'd expect to hear a woman say though?

Comment

I'm spent.
                That's what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  That's a bit too advanced for me, I'd settle for unisex showers at the gym <makes Homer gagging type sounds>.
                  /makes note to suggest that to Virgin Active on next visit
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Lucy, If you want to carry on after ringing me and asking me to stop feel free. But sooner or later everyone is going to notice what you are up to, including the mods
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Will someone spill the beans on the whole story - the suspense is too much to take!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X