• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice from the ladies - male smellies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I think he was joking
    What is this jo king?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Stuff I wear, my sis never would dream of wearing and if she did - it wouldn't smell the same...
      I hope we're still takling about perfume, here.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Boss - by Hugo Boss....
        Chanel - Allure

Hmmmmmmmm Boss - weak at the knees is putting it mildly!
        I strongly suspect the summer doo is gonna absolutely stench of Hugo Boss ... (Excepting me of course).
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I've often thought it would be nice to smell of raspberries or passionfruit. Squashing raspberries on my wrist only lasts for a little while, but it does smell lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            I've often thought it would be nice to smell of raspberries or passionfruit. Squashing raspberries on my wrist only lasts for a little while, but it does smell lovely.
            Wouldn't that look like a failed suicide attempt?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

I prefer your other recommendations.

Comment

Trouble is fruity perfumes are widely considered a bit unsophisticated, putting it mildly, i.e. teenager or younger.

Anyway, wasn't the original question about deodorants for guys? I'd recommend Brut, can't beat it
                Last edited by Marina; 24 June 2008, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  Trouble is fruity perfumes are widely considered a bit unsophisticated, putting it mildly, i.e. teenager or younger.

Anyway, wasn't the original question about deodorants for guys? I'd recommend Brut, can't beat it
                  Not deodorants, but eau de cologne or whatever they call it these days. I can't use deodorants which contain alcohol, it irritates my skin.

I've always liked Brut, but I thought it was a bit 70s. Is it still popular?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    these days it's called Lynx
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                      Yes, I was joking. It is a bit back to basics and dated, although still around I think. But all these flash modern "ultra-sports" brands are probably just as bad and far less effective (deliberately, so you have to use more!)

Comment

Working...
                      X