• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice from the ladies - male smellies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    You mean the fragrance can vary from one person to another? I never knew that.
    Depends on the alkilinity of your sweat, it can make a fragnance sweeter or muskier. Carbolic soap, that's the feller you need.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Depends on the alkilinity of your sweat, it can make a fragnance sweeter or muskier. Carbolic soap, that's the feller you need.
      I don't sweat...much for a fat bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Boss - by Hugo Boss....
        Chanel - Allure

Hmmmmmmmm Boss - weak at the knees is putting it mildly!
        This one?

Comment

You mean the fragrance can vary from one person to another? I never knew that.
          Absolutely, I sprayed Opium on me when it first came out, then went into another shop and the woman behind the counter said 'oh dear, I think something is wrong with the airconditioning, what a funny smell'

http://www.basenotes.net/ This is quite a good site for discussion about how different fragrances are for different people.

Some of the larger houses will send you sample cards of the solid perfumes if you email them, I know Serge Lutens does.

Comment

This one?
            Nope - This one...

http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/...blinktype=SITD
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

In case I start dating in the near future, can any of you ladies recommend a male cologne that makes you go weak at the knees?
              Why not try chloroform on a handkerchief - that makes women weak at the knees.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Why not try chloroform on a handkerchief - that makes women weak at the knees.
                Ah, happy days!

Comment

In case I start dating in the near future, can any of you ladies recommend a male cologne that makes you go weak at the knees?
                  Those pheromone oils work well too. Just a couple 'o' dabs and

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Those pheromone oils work well too. Just a couple 'o' dabs and
                    I'm not sure the vomeronasal organ and related bits of the brain work quite like that. More likely to be a placebo confidence builder IMO.

Comment

I think he was joking
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X