• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon Day One...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

All you've done is ensure I will never take you seriously again. Well done.
    No need to get mean! I thought we were getting along again. I take you very seriously.... especially when you told people off for picking on Lucy... I took that VERY seriously!!!

I am wounded that you have turned on me again. I wish you had never become a ignorant busy body... you have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Time for you to give up having a go at me too, don't you think?

Aww bless... maybe if you stop dishing it out people would stop giving it to you?

Just because your new best buddy and knight in shining armour has some delusions about you, thats no excuse to start trying to act like a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Aww bless... maybe if you stop dishing it out people would stop giving it to you?

Just because your new best buddy and knight in shining armour has some delusions about you, thats no excuse to start trying to act like a victim.
        I think what you don't seem to understand is most people here say things in jest without the level of spite or vitriol that you seem to have.

Comment

I think what you don't seem to understand is most people here say things in jest without the level of spite or vitriol that you seem to have.
          I am not spiteful or vitriolic, well no more than you anyway. Dear old realityhack decided to get involved, he mentioned me by name the other day in some wierd attempt to defend you. Until then I had never had much to do with him.

What can I say, if people what to take pot shots at me, I am happy to fire back. Unlike you... you just open fire and then cry when someone replies.

If you dont make any posts directed at me, I am sure you will be fine, it is pretty easy really. But we both know you wont be capable of that.

Comment

Hit the nail on the head there - I just don't understand why some people are like this. Out of the blue too, I've barely chatted to him before, but once a troll, always a troll (Sorry Troll ).

Comment

You wait till you beat her for the first time.... then we will see how wordly you are.

You have already said she gets 'gnarly' with you if you start doing to well, she likes being the top dog. if you are happy with that good on ya, but its hardly worldy or more mature.. its just limp.
              On the contrary, I would regard a man who has no problem with his wife being better than him at sport or earning more money than him as being considerably stronger than the drippy insecure macho man who has to win everything.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Hit the nail on the head there - I just don't understand why some people are like this. Out of the blue too, I've barely chatted to him before, but once a troll, always a troll (Sorry Troll ).
                It wasnt out oif the blue... you decided to mention me by name and have a go at me out of the blue. Fair enough, I dont mind, but stop whining now that you are getting some back.

Maybe you should have thought before sticking your oar in to something you have already admitted you were ignorant of.

Comment

If you dont make any posts directed at me, I am sure you will be fine, it is pretty easy really. But we both know you wont be capable of that.
                  Ah, check it. Hey Tay! Tay!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    On the contrary, I would regard a man who has no problem with his wife being better than him at sport or earning more money than him as being considerably stronger than the drippy insecure macho man who has to win everything.

Dodgy.. you really take all the fun out of things

Comment

Dodgy.. you really take all the fun out of things
                      Its that 20% that just takes enough off the contractors pay to make the money not quite enough to have fun with
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X