• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your favourite 4 door saloon car ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    Franko,
    Spod, the Range Sport is the same size as the old Range, the new Range is a monster compared to the last one and much uglier.

Milan.
    MB, don't be stick to !

You're wrong.

Comment

ok Spod,

I accept in terms of the technicalities of the Range Sport I am talking a combination of Threaded and Rebecca Loos.

However, on looks alone, in my opinion the Sport is closer looking to the previous Range Rover than the current Range Rover.

For me, the proportions of the current Range Rover don't look right, height of windows, overhang at the rear etc

And what about the new Disco, that thing is so ugle it looks like an old for transit

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        ok Spod,

I accept in terms of the technicalities of the Range Sport I am talking a combination of Threaded and Rebecca Loos.

However, on looks alone, in my opinion the Sport is closer looking to the previous Range Rover than the current Range Rover.

For me, the proportions of the current Range Rover don't look right, height of windows, overhang at the rear etc

And what about the new Disco, that thing is so ugle it looks like an old for transit

Milan.
        The new Disco reminds me of Postman Pat's Van!

As for the "new" Range Rover, it's a fantastic vehicle for long distances. I've had 5 golfers, 6 sets of clubs and 2 golf trolleys in mine with no problem at all! However, I just fancy doing 140mph in the new sport

Oh, yes!

Comment

granted, it is a big machine

a little way outside my price range or should I better say what I am currently willing to spend, perhaps a more modest Kia Sorento tdi auto will do me or the Hyundai Terracan.

Milan.

Comment

Ah! There you are!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So no Audi then

So salesman tells me take a brochure and check out the website. I duly oblige and set about configuring the Chicomobile. Where does that leave me..

RRP: GBP 47,490.00

ROTR Price: GBP 48,270.00

What!!!!!!! You must be dreaming. For an Audi??? No chance.

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                So salesman tells me take a brochure and check out the website. I duly oblige and set about configuring the Chicomobile. Where does that leave me..

RRP: GBP 47,490.00

ROTR Price: GBP 48,270.00

What!!!!!!! You must be dreaming. For an Audi??? No chance.
                You could always drop the go-faster crucifix and the fish off the back, that should drop the price somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
                  You could always drop the go-faster crucifix and the fish off the back, that should drop the price somewhat.
                  Thats the price without the added extras!!!
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

the trouble is Chico,

you're used to your Renault and that kind of price range

the fact remains audi's are excellent cars and very well made

perhaps you could move up slowly from the Renault by warming up with an Octavia tdi 4x4 estate like mine - it's an audi underneath with the 4x4 system from the TT

Milan.

Comment

it's an audi underneath with the 4x4 system from the TT
                      Call yourself a contractor?

You're a chav, you can't afford the real thing so you buy a skoda with bling!

Comment

Working...
                      X