• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your favourite 4 door saloon car ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    What do you need a 4x4 for Chico?
    To get to the Alpha Course Cult Centre in the middle of Wales
    What's scary is that he has bred, thus lowering the average IQ of humanity by several points
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

well it has six seats (growing family) will look good in the Executive Car park and will get me around quite quickly. Looks like 2006 will be a Merc year for the Chico family
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        well it has six seats (growing family) will look good in the Executive Car park and will get me around quite quickly. Looks like 2006 will be a Merc year for the Chico family
        You're not fooling anybody, Chico. We all know that with your job as Chief Dogsbody, it will be down to a car supermarket for a second-hand Mondeo (60,000 miles, ex-fleet, 2 "careful" owners, £2.5K).
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Weren't you complaining about the price of an Audi?

Comment

Mercedes have lost it since they prostituted themselves and merged with Chrysler.

What's that Chico, the Chrysler 'R' ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
              Weren't you complaining about the price of an Audi?

Exactly an Audi!!!! Everyone has got it. At least the Merc R Class is exclusive. Like getting Bang & Olufsen TV - its pricey but exclusive.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Exactly an Audi!!!! Everyone has got it. At least the Merc R Class is exclusive. Like getting Bang & Olufsen TV - its pricey but exclusive.
                Threaded has a couple of shagged BMWs for sale...

Comment

...its pricey but exclusive.
                  A bit like being a member of your cult, then?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mercedes CLS

Reviving this thread just to say that (as some-one correctly guessed) the beautiful new Mercedes I was talking about is indeed the new CLS.

It looks much more impressive in the flesh than in the photos I've managed to find on the web - especially in black, not a colour I normally go for. Think I would have it in Burgundy red.

Comment

Look at this for a four-door motor car. Isn't she a BEAUTY?

Comment

Working...
                      X