• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is the worst bit !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solent View Post
    Been trying discreetly to brush up on Microsoft MCF, while they pay
    Is that MCF as in the MOM Connector Framework (sounds like a network for mum's) or did you mean WCF ?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Is that MCF as in the MOM Connector Framework (sounds like a network for mum's) or did you mean WCF ?

or MFC?

Comment

WCF Windows Communication Foundation. I think I need to learn to spell first before attempting to learn a new technology

Comment

WCF Windows Communication Foundation. I think I need to learn to spell first before attempting to learn a new technology

Have fun...

open..can.. worms

Thankfully they are tasty worms, but the whole package is hugely complex when you get into the fine details. Get a good book!

TM

Comment

WCF Windows Communication Foundation.
            Let me guess... more unnecessary .NET bloatware....
            Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
            "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
            Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
              Yup

Although I like the PHPSESSID in the URL

Comment

Oi, you're a bird. You're not supposed to understand the techy stuff!

Haven't you got some ironing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Oi, you're a bird. You're not supposed to understand the techy stuff!

Haven't you got some ironing to do?

you don't iron crushed velvet or lace anyway
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

you don't iron crushed velvet or lace anyway
                    Ooooooh, right.

Thanks.

X

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Ooooooh, right.

Thanks.

X
                      you're welcome hun - i like to impart some knowledge in the hope of saving Mrs Churchill some chores

Comment

Working...
                      X