• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Secret Terror Files Left On Train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    What? you mean by turning on my PC I am preparing to download illegal material! gosh! what happens when I start my car..am I preparing to kill a pedestrian?
    Nope, but you might just do that one day...

Best to stay at home, eh?

There's lots of nice telly to stop you thinking too hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Ok, it means that only members of the UKUSA agreement may see the document.

Is that spelling it out clearly enough?
      (Yeah, I know New Zealand signed up to UKUSA but hey, wgaf?)
      I'm unclear as to whether you're talking about this specific document or just generalising about protective markings.

Still, who cares!!
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        I'm unclear as to whether you're talking about this specific document or just generalising about protective markings.

Still, who cares!!
        I was talking about that specific document!

FFS, and you care, obviously. Mr "I've been involved with this stuff for years" Bollocks!

Comment

Nope, but you might just do that one day...

Best to stay at home, eh?

There's lots of nice telly to stop you thinking too hard...
          Examples? 'coz I didn't see any yesterday. Except for watching the debate
          on the amendments to the prevention of terrorism bill/act. Some pretty complelling arguments against. Some pretty weak ones for.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Examples? 'coz I didn't see any yesterday. Except for watching the debate
            on the amendments to the prevention of terrorism bill/act. Some pretty complelling arguments against. Some pretty weak ones for.
            It stopped you going out and killing someone with that nasty polluting smelly motorcar though, didn't it?

Comment

So if, say, the person that has the documents then scans them to a PDF and puts them in the public domain...and I download it to have a look. Am I guilty of something?
              Well yes, you could be found guilty of having information that might be useful to a terrorist. Just like the poor sap who printed the so called 'Al-Queada Manual' that was on the University Reading list for a student in Nottingham. Banged up for 6 days and then re-arrested for visa violations and they tried to put him on a plane before his appeal was due to be heard. The courts prevented that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras View Post
                Well yes, you could be found guilty of having information that might be useful to a terrorist. Just like the poor sap who printed the so called 'Al-Queada Manual' that was on the University Reading list for a student in Nottingham. Banged up for 6 days and then re-arrested for visa violations and they tried to put him on a plane before his appeal was due to be heard. The courts prevented that happening.
                Surely our Security Services don't do things like that...

Comment

I was talking about that specific document!

FFS, and you care, obviously. Mr "I've been involved with this stuff for years" Bollocks!
                  I haven't seen a news report on this since it broke last night so don't know the specifics. And I've still never seen the term 'classification of clearance' as they're two separate, but related, things. Jockey!

Go outside and take your head for a dump you scabby dog...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                    I haven't seen a news report on this since it broke last night so don't know the specifics. And I've still never seen the term 'classification of clearance' as they're two separate, but related, things. Jockey!

Go outside and take your head for a dump you scabby dog...
                    Have you ever thought of joining MI6 or MI5? You'd should fit right in, they're a bunch of fuqtards too!

Comment

It stopped you going out and killing someone with that nasty polluting smelly motorcar though, didn't it?
                      Wife had the car. But I could have always hijacked a bus.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X