• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday was rather nice, lovely 30 degree weather sitting on my balcony perving at the 2 young girls who live above me having their breakfast in nice virgin white knickers....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Sunday was rather nice, lovely 30 degree weather sitting on my balcony perving at the 2 young girls who live above me having their breakfast in nice virgin white knickers....
      Them wasn't virgin knickers. I slept through breakfast, exhausting business

Comment

Goth wedding on Saturday, then a Medieval Fayre on Sunday, with loads of traders selling assorted wares.

Thus, didn't touch the PC's for a whole weekend.

I felt MMORPG withdrawl symptoms and it was not nice.

Thankfully, back to WOW and DDO this week.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

by girls I do hope you mean young women!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            by girls I do hope you mean young women!
            When you're my age anything under 25 is a girl (somewhere around early 20's. One had Sloggi knickers on with a rather nice bottom and long legs and the other had Esprit and was slightly larger, which was nice.)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

When you're my age anything under 25 is a girl (somewhere around early 20's. One had Sloggi knickers on with a rather nice bottom and long legs and the other had Esprit and was slightly larger, which was nice.)
              Under 25 is zero to 25 though so I am really pleased you clarified!

Got any piccies? :-)

Comment

Working...
              X