• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice walk on saturday, a bit cloudy , but still nice

big change of plans yesterday, we went to see the new Ghingis Khan film and had a BBQ instead of the sunday dinner. I will now make roast beef salad bagguettes for tea tonight.

Managed to capture Syracuse from the Romans and secured a supply of iron in north Africa.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Soon as you have a new gf things will be fine.
      Will feel better when I stick her photos on eBay!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

reached a milestone with plan B - did a bit of shopping/walking in town - coffee with a friend - watched Lewis **** up.

pretty good wekend.

I am not too rested though as the work required to reach the plan B milestone exceeded expectations.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

But if you are serious make sure you post a link on here...

Comment

So you plan on selling your former gf's belongings on ebay? classy, no - fun to watch for all of us, oh yes
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              So you plan on selling your former gf's belongings on ebay? classy, no - fun to watch for all of us, oh yes
              especially if it includes her rabbit.

Comment

Took the R8 to Gt Yarmouth.

Parked on sea front amongst a load of bikers. Should've charged for all the photographs...

Contrary to popular misconception, hairy bikers like fast cars too!

Comment

Nope, my girlfriend and I are splitting up and as we live together it is a bit tense. I have spent the entire weekend in the house with her and not a single word was spoken ...

FFS, why are women such a flipin nightmare. Can't live with them and it is illegal to shoot them!!!
                  Feeling you pain man, I'm just splitting up with my gf of 8 years, lived together for 6, she moved out then came back, then last Tuesday when I thought all was ok again she moved out while I was working Met up with her on Sunday, she doesnt know what she wants, but we have split up and she told me she is going away this comming weekend with some guy, apparently he is happily married.

******* worst time for it to happen, we were remortgaging so now have to go on a deal with no early repayment fees and the rates for such are high and its going to be a total b*tch to sell the house at the moment. I would like to get out of house too many memories but it wouldnt make sense to pay the mortgage and rent just have to live with it.

I agree flipping women
                  Last edited by Bumfluff; 9 June 2008, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    she told me she is going away this comming weekend with some guy, apparently he is happily married.

I agree flipping women
                    Best revenge you can get there dude is to let the coont keep her IMHO...
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Nope, my girlfriend and I are splitting up and as we live together it is a bit tense. I have spent the entire weekend in the house with her and not a single word was spoken ...

FFS, why are women such a flipin nightmare. Can't live with them and it is illegal to shoot them!!!
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108290/

watch this film, should cheer you up
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X