• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not on my Ship !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    /serious

Are Nimoy and Shatner both Jewish ?

I really didn't know that.

/not serious
    Leonard Nimoy may well be

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Nimoy

As for the captain I cannot say, has he made any contribution to the circumsion thread in LR (or given any hints or tips)

As for Spock, well there are no Jews on the planet Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Are you sure about that?
      The same religious nonsense evolving on two separate planets? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        The same religious nonsense evolving on two separate planets? Nah.
        Religion is a product of evolution

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Religion is a product of evolution
          Absolutely, it's a failed science. Or alternatively, science is a successful religion.

Comment

Are you sure about that?
            Well I do have some suspicions about the Spocksteins, the Vulcan pawnbrokers

Comment

I've been seriously out-geeked! I guess the best man won

I also noticed this:
              A few episodes earlier, in "Patterns of Force," Spock claimed the odds of another planet developing a culture like Nazi Germany were "virtually impossible." But here he has no problem accepting a culture identical to Earth's ancient Roman culture, right down to the same names of the deities.

Comment

Consistency?

You want consistency, already?
                ftfy

Comment

Maybe he is going to Megiah?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                  X