• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emmigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaded View Post
    I would choose Norway or Denmark!
    Are you a communist?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      Dubai - wild west mentality and no taxes and good flight connections to most of the world.
      Went there two years ago. Traffic jams everywhere at any time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        but who feels safe in London nowadays??!!
        Me and everyone I know who lives here?!?!
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Went there two years ago. Traffic jams everywhere at any time of day.
          I plan on home office - so wherever I have to go it will not be for work so I am not in a hurry - so I am not bothered about being a bit delayed.
          Could become slightly uncomfortable in a caterham in the summer though as it has no aircon.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            I plan on home office - so wherever I have to go it will not be for work so I am not in a hurry - so I am not bothered about being a bit delayed.
            Could become slightly uncomfortable in a caterham in the summer though as it has no aircon.
            I was there on holiday and I got sick of it despite no hurry. A ten minute jopurney took an hour. We stayed in the smallest emirate (Ajman?) and there it was fine - but when we went to that 7* hotel (in the shape of a sail - burj-al-arab?) for afternoon tea it took ages. And the service was rubbish too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I was there on holiday and I got sick of it despite no hurry. A ten minute jopurney took an hour. We stayed in the smallest emirate (Ajman?) and there it was fine - but when we went to that 7* hotel (in the shape of a sail - burj-al-arab?) for afternoon tea it took ages. And the service was rubbish too.
              Thank for looking out for me guys - but I have already been there several times - and I seriously think it is the best place for me and my family soon.

But thanks for being so caring

Comment

Another vote for New Zealand (Dunedin)

And for culture, once a year, the Big Day Out in Auckland

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                  Another vote for New Zealand (Dunedin)

And for culture, once a year, the Big Day Out in Auckland
                  Perpetual student life appeals eh?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Perpetual student life appeals eh?
                    Oh yes - and I stopped being a student, gulp, when Edge of Darkness was on the TV.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090424/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I read somewhere that they're so thin because they've got worms...
                      I read because of too many snowballs they don't get enough protein

Comment

Working...
                      X