• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this may help......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gsp

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
      International Rugby 7's at twickers
      See you there. I'll be the drunk one.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Can you buy tickets on the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          See you there. I'll be the drunk one.
          Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Will you be 'drunking' across the A316 with those plastic pint glasses?

I nearly run one of you lot over a couple of weekends ago...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Kite and buggy again. Got a new 10 metre de-power to play with today.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Upgrading MacBook with new 250 Gig hard drive.

Finding out what's on the Toshiba laptop I haven't turned on in two years.

Getting used to being on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Upgrading MacBook with new 250 Gig hard drive.

Finding out what's on the Toshiba laptop I haven't turned on in two years.

Getting used to being on the bench
                Hey NF. If you're going to be on the bench you need to be taking your time with these jobs. Otherwise the ironing will look like a nice distraction by wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Hey NF. If you're going to be on the bench you need to be taking your time with these jobs. Otherwise the ironing will look like a nice distraction by wednesday.

I'm off to a conference in London on Wednesday... yet another hotel room

Comment

I'm currently in Windsor, in a hotel suite overlooking the Thames. It's a lovely day if a little breezy.

This evening we have a meal booked and then we'll go to the local Champagne bar.

Must go, spa bath beckons.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                      Not sure, but you can still buy from ticket master and collect on the morning.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X