• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uh Oh :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely hideous. I've had about three hours sleep and I feel and look like hell. They are in my hair and between my toes, in my mouth, up my nose, god hates me.

Thanks for asking, Zeity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Absolutely hideous. I've had about three hours sleep and I feel and look like hell. They are in my hair and between my toes, in my mouth, up my nose, god hates me.

Thanks for asking, Zeity.

Have you tried having a shower? Maybe you can just wash them off?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        It's very unpleasant, I found that the ones inside my eyelids were the most painful...

However, it does pass... eventually...

Calomine helps a lot with the itching, and an antihistamine tablet or two can also help.
        Yes! I've got one right on the edge of my eye, in my lashes and it is horrid, and in my ears - like right in.

I've been taking the anti virals and antihistamines, I thought I was going to cry last night, trying to sleep was a nightmare.

Thanks for being so kind.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Is ok.

Just don't read any Rudyard Kipling... I did, it made my eyes water, and the pain was immense, which made my eyes water even more...
          Ah Brother Kipling. Such a nice man.

Comment

Yes! I've got one right on the edge of my eye, in my lashes and it is horrid, and in my ears - like right in.

I've been taking the anti virals and antihistamines, I thought I was going to cry last night, trying to sleep was a nightmare.

Thanks for being so kind.

Sounds utterly horrid - have a hug

I hope it's getting better by now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Sounds utterly horrid - have a hug

I hope it's getting better by now

Thanks Nick

It is getting better, the anti-virals are working wonders.

Comment

Thanks Nick

It is getting better, the anti-virals are working wonders.
                That's great news.
                I suppose... Mind you, if something bad did happen to you I'd certainly miss your wit an wisdom...
                Last edited by Churchill; 12 May 2008, 10:01.

Comment

Working...
                X