• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's occurring???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only other time I've heard the phrase "What's occurring?" was by Dennis Waterman in The Sweeney, when he stumbled upon some villains in the act of naughtyness.

It sounded very odd, as in real life he'd have been swearing his head off.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      the surprising thing about Peep show is crap 80s quiz show host and comedian Andrew O'Connor is one of the co creators
      Maybe he's peaking late in life? I'm sincerely hoping that's possible, I'm still waiting
      Last edited by Tensai; 29 April 2008, 20:39. Reason: Wibble

Comment

G & S was pretty good. I never realised but apparently the fat one was in Teachers, and the thin one was in it in a different series.
        For me, Uncle Bryn (spelling?) made this series.

And yes, Peep Show is something I look forward to. Especially now that My Name is Earl seems to have gone downhill. I don't know if it can knock TopGear for top spot though.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Remember

the funniest show on tv

(Peep show)

is back on

friday
          WHS